Date Added: 7 October 2020
: 23 October 2020
Job Title: Director
Working For: Mercury LLC
Mercury maintains an entrepreneurial culture and combines the quality of a boutique agency with a global reach. The perfect candidate will be a self-starter, who can work collaboratively in teams but also manage their own workstreams.
Key tasks of the role:
• Play an integral role in the success of accounts, with a focus on delivering value for our clients.
• Help devise and execute communications and government relations strategies along with account teams.
• Engage diverse stakeholders across media, international affairs, think tanks and government/politics.
• Support clients’ communications, media relations and public affairs.
• Provide reactive support on issues and crises.
• Support business development as required.
• Manage more junior staff and interns in account teams as required.
• If assigned, lead client account teams.
• Commercial awareness.
• Strategic thinking.
• An international outlook.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Ability to work in fast-paced, high-pressure scenarios.
• 5+ years in communications, public affairs or government roles.
• International experience preferred but not required.
Closing Date: 23 October 2020
Start date - ASAP
Please send your cover letter and CV to Molly Toomey at email@example.com