Date Added: 7 October 2020
: 19 October 2020
Job Title: Policy and Campaigns Officer
Working For: Propertymark
Salary: £32,000p/a full time
Propertymark is looking for a temporary Policy & Campaigns Officer to join the organisation on a fulltime time basis until the end of December 2020.
The role will pay a pro-rata salary of £32,000 per annum.
It is home based, and the candidate must have their own computer and access to the internet.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in policy and public affairs.
You will report to the Policy & Campaigns Manager and be part of Propertymark’s Marketing and Communications Department.
We are looking for the successful candidate to start ASAP.
Propertymark is the leading professional body for sales and letting agents in the UK.
Main responsibilities include:
• Work with the Policy & Campaigns Manager, Marketing Communications Team, and senior members of staff to articulate policy positions and influence key stakeholders.
• Draft consultation responses and assist with lobbying activity.
• Help respond to member and staff enquiries on a wide range of policy issues affecting the property sector across the UK.
• Create fact sheets and guides to support member compliance with legislation.
• Create persuasive and engaging written content to support campaign messaging and wider external affairs.
• Attend internal and external sector meetings where appropriate.
The successful candidate will require:
• Experience of working in a policy, public affairs, or political environment.
• Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
• Experience in writing accurate and reliable reports, consultation responses and briefings.
• Highly motivated professional team player with a can-do attitude.
• Eager to contribute to policy development and relationship management in a small and busy team.
Closing Date: 19 October 2020
For further information and to apply please send your CV and one page covering letter to email@example.com