Date Added: 13 October 2020
: 23 October 2020
Job Title: Constituency Admin Assistant
Working For: Amanda Solloway MP (Derby North)
Location: Derby North
Salary: In line with IPSA Pay Scales
Constituency Support Assistant:-
General Tasks Required:
- Help with basic admin requests (filing, emailing, answering the phone, form filling etc)
- Research relevant information for campaigns/events/schemes etc when required
- Contacting third parties/organising
- Help plan constituency events and engagement
- Distrubuting post to staff members
- Other reasonable reuqests (leaflet designing, minute taking, casework system uploading, News Monitoring, Letter writing etc)
- Organisation/Time Management
- Written and spoken communication skills
- Basic IT Skills
- 5 GCSE's grade 4 and above (Grade A-C)
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 23 October 2020
Applicants will be contacted should they be short listed for an interview after the closing date.
Interviews will begin the following week and there may be possibility of a second interview should this feel needed.
Please send in your CV and cover letter to Amanda.Solloway.MP@Parliament.uk