Date Added: 13 October 2020
: 12 November 2020
Job Title: Campaigns Officer
Working For: Sutton Borough Liberal Democrats
• Contribute to the organisation, printing and delivery of literature.
• Undertake the art working of the local party and other literature as necessary, making effective use of literature templates.
• Working with the Campaign Team to develop effective messaging - promoting the work of the local party.
• Carry out local digital campaigning, including producing regular email blasts to voters on behalf of Councillors and the local party.
• Draft and circulate press releases for the local party.
• Produce and publish content for the local party's social media channels.
• Take photos and produce videos as and when required.
• Help with volunteers/interns and recruits and organise and manage office-based volunteers
• Support the Campaigns & Development Manager, as and when required.
• To undertake such other duties as the line manager may require, to further effective communication, campaigning, and organisation in the local party.
• To undertake such training as is recommended to develop and update required skills
• To contribute to the maintenance of the party’s office
Closing Date: 12 November 2020
We may appoint before the closing date.
This is intially a six-month fixed term contract.
We require a CV to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
On receiving your CV we will send you a full application pack.