Date Added: 13 October 2020
: 26 October 2020
Job Title: Role 1 Legal project support officer / Role 2: Legal Caseworker
Working For: Howard League for Penal Reform
Legal project support officer
The legal project support officer will deliver and develop the work of the legal team and the Howard League through:
- administrative support to the legal director;
- feeding strategic issues and themes emerging from the legal work into project, policy and participation work;
- supporting the team to deliver its project work; and
- working as part of the legal team to further the aims of the charity.
The caseworker will deliver and develop the work of the legal team and the Howard League through:
- casework and administrative support to a senior solicitor;
- high quality telephone and written advice to advice line users;
- identifying strategic issues and themes emerging from the legal work;
- working as part of the legal team to further the aims of the charity
Closing Date: 26 October 2020
Closing time is 5pm.
The first round of interviews will be held on 9 November 2020 and second round interviews on 16 November 2020.
Application should be by the Howard League application form. Please e-mail the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org