Full details for the role can be found here: https://www.inlinepolicy.com/careers-join-our-team
Our Policy Analysts are responsible for:
• Researching and analysing policy and regulatory issues.
• Producing newsletters on regulatory and market developments.
• Writing blogs, white papers, and reports to help marketing efforts.
• Developing their own networks and relationships with stakeholders in the industry.
• Assisting with developing new business through research, presentations, and outreach.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Applicants should possess all the following characteristics:
• An excellent undergraduate and postgraduate academic record (to at least Master’s degree level).
• Demonstrable interest in UK digital/technology-related policy and the UK political process.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines, often at short notice.
• Ability to master, understand, and analyse complex briefs, reports, white papers, legislation.
• Superior written English and communication skills.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• Integrity, honesty, enthusiasm, and a willingness to work hard.
• A team player, able to cooperate with and contribute to the Inline team.
• Entitled to work full time in the UK.
The following characteristics, while not essential, will also be looked on favourably:
• 1-3 years work experience in related areas, preferably in a political or policy role, whether in Parliament, the public sector, in-house, or as part of a consultancy.
• Fluency in a second European language other than English.
WHAT WE OFFER
We have high standards and are careful to select the right people to join our team. In return, we offer:
• The opportunity to work amongst an intelligent, motivated and friendly team.
• Work that provides an intellectual challenge and develops your knowledge.
• A clear career path to succeed as a public affairs professional.
• The ability to develop expertise in new areas and take the initiative.
• Formal and informal training to support your personal and professional development.
• A competitive salary (depending on experience), plus performance related bonus.
• A fun working environment with the opportunity for numerous social, networking and offsite development activities.
Successful applicants will be invited for a first round Zoom interview (on a rolling basis).
Please send us your CV and covering letter describing your motivation and suitability for this role by 31 October 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org