Date Added: 13 October 2020
: 31 October 2020
Job Title: Client Executive
Working For: Cascade Communications
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Excellent new position at a specialist property communications consultancy committed to delivering strategic advice and results for our clients in property, development, planning and construction.
Our values of entrepreneurialship, teamwork, adding value and loving our clients are at the heart of how we work as a company and with each other. They provide the backdrop to everything we do and we are looking for candidates who embrace these values.
Cascade Communications is a growing consultancy with a first-class client list and ambitious growth plans. In 2017, we won the Public Affairs Awards Consultancy of the Year and we were shortlisted for the 2019 CIPR Outstanding Specialist PR Consultancy.
Established in January 2011 and based in Soho, we are seeking the right candidate to help with all aspects of our business, including client service delivery engagement with local stakeholders such as resident and community groups and local media, new business development, event management, and social media. You will develop hands-on experience of every part of Cascade and we will ensure that you will have opportunities to progress your career.
- Strong organisational skills to coordinate all aspects of stakeholder and community engagement events, including production of all consultation print and web material.
- Ability to take the initiative.
- Good verbal communications for liaison with local stakeholders and communities.
- Clear and concise writing style and ability to quickly produce written work to a very high standard.
- Ability to multi-task to deliver good quality work to tight deadlines.
- Comfortable working as a member of a small team.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Confident, sociable and willing to share ideas freely.
- Interest in local politics, media, property and planning, as well as a willingness to monitor for updates and share insights with colleagues and clients.
- High level of IT literacy and competent in Microsoft Office - experience of using website/blogging platforms would be an advantage.
- Interest in politics and/or involvement in party politics, particularly at a grassroots level in London
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, commercially driven agency environment
- Experience in using media and social media for campaigning and event planning would be an advantage
Closing Date: 31 October 2020
To apply for this role, please visit our website to download a copy of the job advert and complete an application form.
Please send completed applications with a brief covering email to Helen Silver at email@example.com