Cicero/AMO are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our fast-growing UK Public Affairs team.
In this role, the successful candidate will work as a key member of our client account team; assisting with client management, account deliverables such as stakeholder mapping, drafting letters and organising meetings and events, policy research, and monitoring the busy UK Public Affairs landscape. The successful candidate will deliver excellent insight and assist in providing strategic direction to our clients in a variety of sectors including Financial Services, Energy, Technology, Transport, and Infrastructure.
• Coordinating and managing daily client deliverables.
• Organising meetings and client calls; writing and circulating meeting agendas and taking notes and action points in client calls and meetings.
• Monitoring the policy environment and media; including Hansard, Government and Opposition statements, Select Committee inquiries, think tank reports, newspapers, broadcasts, newswires, and blogs, for relevant opportunities for clients.
• Providing political analysis on monitored policy/news both in written form and verbally.
• Keeping up to date with political and current affairs and flagging important developments to team and clients.
• Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings.
• Drafting documents for clients such as letters to political stakeholders, policymaker biographies, policy briefings and stakeholder engagement plans.
• Helping to develop public affairs plans and strategies.
• Taking a proactive approach to networking to build new client connections.
• Working as part of an account team to assist colleagues in developing new business proposals and assisting with new business pitches.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A strong interest in UK politics and the parliamentary process.
• 2 years’ experience in a relatable role (such as internships in Parliament, working for an MP or in a Public Affairs agency).
• Highly competent written communications.
• Highly competent verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate ability to research and analyse.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Organisation and prioritisation.
• Cultural values; courage, innovation, collaboration, expertise, respect, and openness.
Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted and the interview process might start before the closing date.
To apply, please send a CV with the subject headline "Senior Account Executive as seen on w4mp” to Parisa Namazi (Parisa.Namazi@cicero-group.com).