Date Added: 17 October 2020
: 2 November 2020
Job Title: Account Manager, Public Affairs
Working For: WA Communications
WA Communications is looking for an exceptional Account Manger to join its award-winning team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious consultant who wants to work on eye-catching campaigns that make a difference, and who wants be part of a company committed to sustainable growth.
WA is an industry leading public affairs and corporate communications consultancy based in Westminster. Recently named CIPR Consultancy of the Year, we focus on providing strategically valuable insight and counsel, designing outstanding integrated campaigns and creating a dynamic, collaborative team that enjoys working together.
Get in touch if you:
- Love, and have demonstrable experience of running multi-channel campaigns
- Have a deep-seated interest in business and politics and a passion for communications
- Have a first-rate ability to analyse, summarise and communicate complex policy, regulatory and commercial issues in a simple and compelling way
- Enjoy managing projects and competing deadlines
- Have a very strong eye for detail
- Are a team player who will show initiative and roll their sleeves up to help
- A client-centric attitude that prizes accessibility, responsiveness and quality of service
- Have very strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Are naturally inquisitive and curious have a desire to learn and grow
- Have experience of working in consultancy (this doesn’t have to be your current job)
In return we offer:
- A salary above industry average and involvement in the company’s incentive and reward bonus scheme
- A tailored training package to help you develop specialist skills in consulting and communications
- A lively, open and collaborative working culture, in which everyone is valued, listened to, and encouraged to generate ideas and opportunities
- A wide range of employee benefits, e.g. competitive pension scheme, subsidised gym membership, Cycle to Work Scheme, interest free travel loans
Please find further information here: www.wacomms.co.uk/account-manager/
Closing Date: 2 November 2020
We may interview strong candidates early, so you are encouraged to apply soon. Start date immediate subject to notice periods.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Your cover letter should not be longer than one page, setting out your interest in the role and why you believe you are a good choice for it.