Date Added: 29 October 2020
: 23 November 2020
Job Title: Senior Research and Involvement Officer
Working For: Bliss
Salary: £30,000 pro-rata (Fixed term 6-month contract, Part time 21-24 hours a week)
Bliss, the leading national charity working in neonatal care, is looking for a Senior Research & Involvement Officer to oversee an ambitious project which will advance our understanding of how best to support and advocate for babies and families experiencing neonatal journeys who are currently under-represented in research and service models.
You will have significant experience of supporting user involvement in research, and an excellent understanding of utilising a range of research methodologies and project management skills to oversee this project from its inception. You will also work alongside the Campaigns and Policy Team to support the successful delivery and management of our broader research programme.
The ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience of working with service users, with specific knowledge of the principles of effective user involvement in research.
- Proven experience of undertaking research projects, with strong data analysis skills, with the ability to identify key themes and trends and to deliver clear project findings and conclusions.
- Excellent project management, monitoring and organisational skills with experience of coordinating several projects at the same time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience of communicating effectively with a range of audiences.
- Understanding of commissioning and working with external agencies and partners to deliver projects successfully on time and to budget.
- Ability to work independently using your own initiative, and to work cooperatively as part of a team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to lead a beneficiary-centred research project which will significantly shape future neonatal policy and service development.
For more details please view the job description and person specification attached to this advert and also available on our website: https://www.bliss.org.uk/about-us/jobs/senior-research-and-involvement-officer
Closing Date: 23 November 2020
The closing time for applications is 9am
The first round of interviews is provisionally scheduled for 26th and 27th November and will be held via zoom video conferencing
Second round interviews will be held week commencing 30th November
To apply for this role, please send a CV, Supporting Statement and an Equal Opportunities form to email@example.com
For full details please see: https://www.bliss.org.uk/about-us/jobs/senior-research-and-involvement-officer