Date Added: 7 November 2020
: 30 November 2020
Job Title: Business Content Writer
Working For: WISE Campaign
Location: Home based
Salary: £27,406 pro-rata
1. Use Voice of the Customer techniques to interview B2B leaders to gain valuable business insights from partners and member organisations.
2. Write case studies, best practices and reports which will provide our members and partners with information on how to achieve gender balance in STEM through cultural transformation.
3. Critically analyse our members’ experiences and external research to understand the challenges members face and use this to produce evidence-based information and data-driven advice which can be used across the WISE network.
4. Produce event write-ups and reports to capture and share key business insights to support the Ten Steps framework and enable knowledge sharing among members.
5. Coordinate the information and advice held on our Ten Steps framework, identifying and addressing any gaps, and ensuring the information is kept up to date on an ongoing basis.
6. Create insight and data-driven content for WISE knowledge sharing events and webinars which positions WISE as a thought leader and enhances the support provided to our members.
7. Undertake analysis which will enable WISE to stay at the forefront of thought leadership on gender equality in STEM.
8. Support colleagues in preparing for key events by keeping up to date on the latest research and carrying out literature searches.
9. To maintain accurate records by regularly updating the WISE CRM.
10. To undertake any other relevant duties as required.
Closing Date: 30 November 2020
Interviews on 10 December 2020, start date asap after interview.
https://jobs.wisecampaign.org.uk/ Please send an up to date CV and supporting letter of no longer than 2 sides of A4 with examples demonstrating a successful track record of achievement in a similar role, outlining why you are interested in this role and contact details for two referees. For an informal discussion about the role please email email@example.com to arrange a time to speak to Clair Collins, Senior Products and Services Manager