Date Added: 10 November 2020
: 2 December 2020
Job Title: Account Manager/Senior Account Manager (Public Affairs)
Working For: a client of Melbury Wood
Following a strong Q3 and Q4 in 2020 a top rated global public affairs agency is looking to add an Account Manager, Senior Account Manager or maybe Account Director to their well established integrated corporate & public affairs team. The role will be to work across a range of sectors and policy areas including financial services, energy, transport, FMCG, education, etc.
- A proven track record of working within a consultancy environment, demonstrated by working within another communications agency.
- A strong track record of working on UK public affairs campaigns and issues.
What they are looking for:
- Excellent client account management skills and ability to lead and/support on accounts independently day to day.
- Ability to communicate complex regulatory policy issues and commercial challenges in a simple and effective way.
- You are high energy, driven and engaging
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
Link to advert: https://melburywood.com/jobs#51a780bf-6418-483b-a6df-8ac390f68558
Closing Date: 2 December 2020
Interview are ongoing. Please note an appointment may be made before the closing date so please do reply at the earliest possibility.
Start dates will depend on the successful candidate's notice period and availability.
Please apply by way of full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we can not reply to all applicants due to the high volume of demand and only successful candidates who have reached the next stage of the processed will be contacted.