Date Added: 10 November 2020
: 2 December 2020
Job Title: Programme Coordinator
Working For: The Politics Project
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Full time
We are looking for a Programme Coordinator who will help us deliver and grow our Digital Surgeries programme and is passionate about helping young people to engage in politics and get their voices heard.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working with the Programme Manager, the post holder would support the delivery and growth of Digital Surgeries. This is a fast-paced role in a small but growing team. Due to COVID-19 we have seen an increase in demand for our digital approach and anticipate significant growth in the next 12 months.
The post holder will:
- Provide on-line, and occasional in-school, support for teachers delivering Digital Surgeries.
- Manage and keep up to date the database, producing reports when required. They will also assist with monitoring and evaluation.
- Recruit and support local, regional and national politicians.
- Recruit and support schools and teachers across the UK.
- Provide administrative support for the Digital Surgeries programme and other The Politics Project programmes and activities.
- Develop content for The Politics Project’s social media accounts.
- The job is based on a 12-month contract (including a 3-month probation period) and is based in our office in central London, although will be remote during the Covid-19 crisis. The hours of work are 37.5 hrs per week.
You will have a passion for democratic engagement and will use that passion to support the delivery and growth of the Digital Surgeries programme and The Politics Project.
You will be a self-starter, comfortable setting their own pace of work and managing their deadlines with only some supervision. You can form good relationships with a range of people from different backgrounds and perspectives. You can negotiate, persuade, problem solve and be flexible to meet stakeholder needs.
You will be comfortable working with video conferencing technology and other forms of digital communication.
Above all, you have outstanding organisational and administrative skills, with the ability to work under pressure and identify priorities. You will effectively deliver against set targets to agreed deadlines.
In accordance with our Child Protection and Safeguarding procedures, this position requires an enhanced DBS check that we will provide.
For more information please visit: https://www.charityjob.co.uk/jobs/programme-coordinator/718244?tsId=8
Closing Date: 2 December 2020
Interviews planned for 10th December 2020
To apply please submit a CV and the answer the following questions via Charity Job (word limit 200 words per question):
What do you think makes a good Programme Coordinator?
What experience do you have to make you a good fit for this role?
Why is youth engagement in politics important?
The closing time is 5pm on the closing date.
Apply via: https://www.charityjob.co.uk/jobs/programme-coordinator/718244?tsId=8