Date Added: 11 November 2020
: 30 November 2020
Job Title: Policy & Public Affairs Manager
Working For: a client of The Right Ethos
The organisation: An environmental organisation
- To develop a strategy and put the resulting activities in place including consultation
- responses, policy reports & documents as well as participating in parliamentary inquiries
- and meetings.
- To lead the team of 4 officers covering the UK policy but also specifically Scotland and Ireland.
- To influence decision makers through developing strong relationships individually and at events
- Strong experience of policy and public affairs with a strategic approach to work.
- Academic qualifications, or experienced in working in, environmental or science.
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder with line management experience.
Closing Date: 30 November 2020
As soon as possible
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org