Date Added: 15 November 2020
: 29 November 2020
Job Title: Consultant/Specialist (Financial Services)
Working For: DeHavilland
Salary: Competitive plus bonuses
As the leader of DeHavilland’s finance and business policy team, you will be responsible for one of our most important portfolios of big-name financial services clients who are relying on you to help them navigate this complex policy landscape. You will enjoy working with commercial colleagues to grow this client base.
You will have good knowledge and experience of UK economic policy, especially financial services, and you will make sure the public affairs professionals you work with can cut through the noise, while never missing a policy development that could affect them, however nuanced. You will help them join the dots between politics and policy, give them visibility of what might lie ahead, and provide the tools they need to build practical engagement.
DeHavilland is on an exciting journey to build on its unparalleled reputation for political monitoring, providing greater intelligence and insight through our expertise, research and relationships. Our consultant-level roles are at the leading edge of this strategy, designed with the flexibility to build on your existing policy expertise through networking, taking part in events and growing your own reputation along with DeHavilland’s.
We are keen to find someone with experience in a financial services policy role who is looking for greater responsibility and scope to develop.
• Provide written and verbal political intelligence to financial services clients
• Manage the UK corporate team to ensure all members are providing the best service to clients
• Take a leading role in growing the financial services portfolio and communicating opportunities across the business
• Raise your profile and that of DeHavilland by attending and taking part in events and contributing and executing ideas for impactful content and research.
Your experience and knowledge:
• Good knowledge of the financial services sector is essential.
• Ideally someone who has some experience working in a consultancy with financial services clients
• A background in politics and public affairs is desirable, but it’s more important that you understand financial services policy and regulation and have a desire to make a career in public affairs and policy.
• Line management experience is not essential, but the desire to lead and develop team members is.
Closing Date: 29 November 2020
Interviews will be held w/c 30th November and we are doing them over Google Meet.
Please address your application to Arran Russell and send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. The subject of the email needs to clearly state "Consultant Application".