Date Added: 18 November 2020
: 1 December 2020
Job Title: Director - International Trade
Working For: a client of Hanson Search
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
An impressive international public affairs agency is looking a Director to join its team focusing on international trade.
With a varied workload, your activities will focus on helping clients to communicate with political and media audiences. The briefs is very confidential, but the main responsibilities are listed below along with the desirable qualifications.
- Helping to devise and deliver proactive and reactive political and press engagement strategies and campaigns;
- Drafting and editing a range of materials from articles, letters and speeches to media analysis, briefings and policy analysis;
- Coordinating and managing political monitoring and political engagement;
- Organising, coordinating and supporting events;
- Responding quickly and accurately to client requests;
- Building a relevant network;
- A proactive, creative and detail-driven approach;
- Excellent knowledge of the UK political and media landscape with experience also in international trade;
- Direct client engagement experience;
- Experience of working with public sector clients;
- Strong research, writing and editing skills;
- Demonstrable project management expertise;
- Experience working in government, or for an agency/in house organisation where the role is government facing;
Closing Date: 1 December 2020
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with LukeB@hansonsearch.com with a copy of your CV.