Date Added: 20 November 2020
: 11 December 2020
Job Title: Digital Media Assistants (two positions)
Working For: Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000 DOE
Key Purpose: As part of an expansion of the Scottish Conservative media team, we are recruiting two Digital Media Assistants who will support the day to day output of the party’s social media accounts. These are fixed term appointments to spring 2021.
• Creating original and engaging content, for the Party’s online output
• Organising relevant content for Scottish Conservative elected representatives for their own accounts as required
• Liaising closely with colleagues on digital output to ensure consistent messaging
• Working with the wider media team to build strong digital content as part of the overall communications strategy
• Undertake further media office duties as required, including being part of the weekend rota
• Digital media experience
• Experience of delivering a media strategy
• Experience with Adobe products
• Ability to be creative, generating original graphics and videos for online use
• Ability to co-ordinate a wide range of requests for social media content and work across all platforms
• Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure to deadlines
• Ability to work closely with others both in the media team and other departments
• Good political judgement
Closing Date: 11 December 2020
We will be interviewing on a rolling basis and may appoint before the closing time of 1700 on the closing date. Start date would be as soon as possible.
To apply, please email a CV no longer than two sides of A4 and a cover letter no longer than one side of A4 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Digital Media Assistant".