Date Added: 22 November 2020
: 3 December 2020
Job Title: Strategy Manager
Working For: British Business Bank
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum
As a Strategy Manager you will contribute to the development of the overall business strategy as well as the development of new and existing financial products of the British Business Bank. You will translate Government policy priorities into a strategy that fits the Bank’s remit and funding envelope.
You will manage short, medium and long-term strategy projects in various stages of development by assisting Senior Managers, the Director, and Managing Director of the Strategy team.
You will run workstreams within a single project and occasionally across multiple projects to help deliver Executive Committee and Board objectives and undertake analysis and content generation, across the Strategy team’s areas of responsibility, including:
• Identifying opportunities to improve the functioning of the SME financial markets;
• Relatedly, developing updates to existing programmes, or developing new programmes;
• Producing research and/or thought leadership across the Bank’s areas of expertise
• Managing an effective Bank strategic planning process
You will underpin such work with effective stakeholder management:
• Support interaction with relevant internal and external stakeholders, including various product groups and functional teams
• Effectively prepare and research ahead of meetings, including presentation preparation in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Drive the generation of insights through stakeholder engagement; capture these insights and assist in putting them into action
• Ensure engagement of stakeholders with the Strategy team, by maintaining helpful and efficient lines of communication and delivering on commitments made
In working with Strategy team colleagues, you will collaborate to solve problems in a structured and team-based setting.
Check out our website for further details!
Closing Date: 3 December 2020
First round interview will be in December - 2nd round interviews will be in January.