Date Added: 1 December 2020
: 18 January 2021
Job Title: Account Manager, Energy
Working For: Madano
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Madano’s Energy Practice
Madano has a dedicated Energy Practice with communications specialists who are fascinated by the sector and committed to overcoming client challenges at a time of profound change.
The practice has a successful track record identifying and delivering funding and investment for clients through carefully designed Government Relations programmes; devising and launching high profile thought leadership campaigns and reports; building coalitions of advocates across government, industry and media through the team’s in-depth knowledge of the sector; as well as creating compelling creative and written content for clients.
The role – Account Manager
We are looking for someone who thrives on a high level of personal accountability, with a motivation to succeed, and a willingness to learn. Ideally you will have worked as a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager in a communications agency or multi-organisational communications team, with an interest across the communications spectrum – media, Government affairs, digital.
We are also looking for the following:
- Someone who has an interest in media and government engagement and communications campaigns
- Someone who demonstrates a strong grasp of current events and the energy landscape
- Someone with a good knowledge of digital communications
- Shows clear project management ability
- Attention to detail and accuracy in written communication
- Demonstrates an ability to multi-task in time-sensitive, pressurised situations
- Someone who brings fresh thinking and new approaches to our client offer and new business generation
- Be able to build relationships across the Energy Team and wider company
- Being the point of contact day-to-day for client activity
What the Role can offer you
- The opportunity to work with some of the most interesting and exciting international energy firms
- The chance to work with and learn from the leading energy communications specialists at one of the UK’s most respected energy communications team
- Opportunity to feed your creativity and ideas directly into fast moving projects and campaigns
- First rate, dedicated training that enables employees to take control of their career
Closing Date: 18 January 2021
Madano are currrently holding all interviews over MS Teams, inline with govenment guidelines.
Interview's will take place ahead of Christmas and after the Christmas break.
The start date for this role will be inline with Notice Periods.
If you'd like to apply to this role, please email with your latest CV email@example.com
Please note that the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.