Date Added: 3 December 2020
: 14 January 2021
Job Title: Development Officer
Working For: The Centre for Social Justice, a client of Webrecruit
The Centre for Social Justice (CSJ) is a not-for-profit organisation that fights the causes and impact of poverty across the UK. We have built a network of over 400 small grassroots charitable organisations which enable us to learn from those who understand the true nature of poverty and work to help people reach their potential.
- 25 days’ holiday per annum (plus Bank Holidays and additional time off between Christmas and New Year)
- Pension plan with employer contribution of 3%
- Flexible working conditions
- Tenancy deposit and season ticket loan scheme
- Excellent team culture
As a Development Officer, you will be tasked with taking on a progressive role that starts by supporting our fundraising activities and, for the right individual, will develop over time to manage a portfolio of donor accounts.
Specifically, you will join our busy Westminster office and provide process and administrative support to the existing team. You will research prospects and compile reports, help to keep records of fundraising activities and utilise our CRM system to create donor and prospect tracking processes that will drive team activities.
- At least a year’s experience of working in a fundraising team (focusing on philanthropists, corporates and trusts and foundations), preferably in the political and/or charitable sectors
- A demonstrable understanding of the fundraising process
- Experience of conducting desk research and prospecting
- Demonstrable experience of implementing and maintaining administrative processes for a fundraising team
- Fluency with CRM packages (the CSJ uses Salesforce)
- Experience of designing supporter communications with Microsoft Office software
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Closing Date: 14 January 2021