Date Added: 12 December 2020
: 15 January 2021
Job Title: Healthcare Public Affairs Account Director
Working For: Client of Hanson Search
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000
An award-winning healthcare policy and communications consultancy is looking for a Public Affairs Account Director to join their dynamic and high performing London team.
The agency advises some of the leading names in the health and care space. The successful candidate will work with an exciting variety of clients, from multinational pharmaceutical & biotech companies, to campaigning charities and providers of world-class health & social care services.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious public affairs healthcare specialist to play a leading role in delivering high-quality work across a wide range of exciting and challenging accounts in the healthcare space.
- Keeping abreast of major policy and political developments
- Ensuring internal and client teams receive rapid alerts to monitoring items of interest, including making recommendations for client activity arising
- Providing high quality advice to clients on the implications of policy or political developments for their strategy and programmes of activity
- Ensuring that work delivered by you, or by teams for which you are responsible, is delivered to a high degree of accuracy (both in terms of substance, and in terms of spelling and grammar)
- Leading client accounts as designated by the agency’s management team, including leading the development of the strategy underpinning client programmes
- Prospecting actively and securing new business
- Developing strategies and materials for new business pitches and proposals
- Breadth of expertise in public affairs with experience across the pharmaceuticals, health and social care space.
- A proven track record in a public affairs consultancy with excellent political analysis
- Experience leading or managing on client accounts
- Strong ability to work across multiple client accounts providing first class service
- The ability to work well as part of our team
- Strong day to day client skills with the ability to help win and build business
Closing Date: 15 January 2021
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with a copy of your CV to email@example.com or you can find me on https://www.hansonsearch.com/jobs/healthcare-public-affairs-account-director/