Date Added: 15 December 2020
: 25 January 2021
Job Title: Public Affairs Account Director / Associate Director
Working For: A client of Premier Resourcing
Salary: £45,000-£60,000 (Depending on experience/level)
Are you a politically engaged strategic communications specialist seeking an influential Associate Director role in an entrepreneurial consultancy without all the red tape?
This dynamic consultancy backs up its public affairs campaigning, political analysis and strategic reputation management advice with real stat driven research and delivers projects integrating cutting edge digital and design. It works across industry sectors to drive change for corporates, investors, brands, member associations and charities.
Partnering the agency’s senior leadership team and line managing a selection of very bright Account Directors to deliver a range of UK public affairs and strategic corporate communications strategies to protect reputations and influence national, regional and local government. The role will cover a range of policy areas and can be a generalist but a knowledge of the health sector would be valuable.
Skills and attributes for the role:
• Substantial experience of delivering public affairs and integrated campaign strategies across a range of policy areas
• Experience in providing senior counsel to leaders at senior executive and C-suite levels.
• The ability to partner the leadership team.
• The ability to retain clients over the long-term, win new business and work independently and autonomously in overseeing and managing client accounts.
Benefits and reasons to apply:
• Strong salary (depending on experience)
• Good holiday allowance
• Annual bonus
• New business commissions
If you want to learn more. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Closing Date: 25 January 2021
Interviews will be taking place remotely ASAP (diaries allowing). The role may be placed before the closing date.
Applicants can call Sam Parker on 020 3984 1082 / email email@example.com
Apply through: https://jobs.premierresourcing.co.uk/job/public-affairs-associate-director-178.aspx