Date Added: 15 December 2020
: 25 January 2021
Job Title: Public Affairs Account Manager
Working For: A client of Premier Resourcing
Salary: c.£30,000-£38,000 (depending on experience)
Are you a politically engaged Account Manager seeking a new challenge with a top tier strategic consultancy driving policy change for health and other regulated sectors?
The Client: Top Strategic Communications & Public Affairs Consultancy
This top tier strategic consultancy offers a fantastic platform with the structures, collaboration, training, budgets and infrastructure of a global firm. The top ranked Public Affairs team has a dynamic and ambitious leadership team, which has been notching up industry awards and recognition while driving policy change for corporates, investors, brands, member associations and charities.
The Role: Public Affairs Account Manager
This Account Manager will work in well-structured account teams; reporting into a Director and managing juniors to ensure client deliverables are on target. It will be client facing and be the key point of contact for accounts across a range of regulated sectors including health, technology, energy and transport. The integrated nature of the agency also allows client cross over with wider corporate and consumer affairs.
Tasks, skills and attributes for the role:
• A passion for politics and current affairs.
• Experience in a leading consultancy servicing multiple clients
• Experience of delivering national public affairs and policy strategies.
• Preparing clients for select committee hearings and other government interaction
• Supporting strategic political guidance to clients
• Drafting political briefing notes and parliamentary correspondence
• Managing the organisation of client events and parliamentary receptions
• Issues and crisis training
• Managing and supporting Party Conference programmes
• Playing a role in pitching to secure new business
Benefits and reasons to apply:
• Excellent Salary (depending on experience)
• Holiday - 25 days
• Flexible Working
• Dedicated training budget
• Office secondments
• Life Insurance
• Free fresh fruit
If you want to learn more. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Closing Date: 25 January 2021
Interviews to be held ASAP remotely, diaries allowing. This role could be filled before the closing date.
Please call Sam Parker: 020 3984 1082 / email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply at: https://jobs.premierresourcing.co.uk/job/public-affairs-account-manager-177.aspx