Date Added: 17 December 2020
: 18 January 2021
Job Title: Capacity Building Officer
Working For: MS International Federation (MSIF)
Salary: £28,000 pro rata
MSIF is looking for a motivated, Arabic-speaking self-starter, to contribute to our growing regional capacity building work.
The role requires a flexible team player who is keen to develop their capacity building skills. Applicants should have experience working within the NGO sector and within the Arabic-speaking region.
Our capacity building team engages with new, emerging and existing MS organisations in the Arab region, Latin America and India to strengthen skills and knowledge. Our work prepares the organisations to better meet the needs of people affected by MS. We encourage increased regional and intra-country working and support organisations in making a meaningful contribution to the global MSIF movement.
Whilst the role will mainly support MSIF’s capacity building activities in the Arab region, there will also be opportunities to be involved in our work in Asia.
Visit this link for further details: https://www.msif.org/news/2020/12/16/we-are-hiring-capacity-building-officer/
Closing Date: 18 January 2021
• Application deadline: 09.00 (GMT)
• Interviews will take place during the week beginning Monday 1 February 2021 (please note that due to COVID-19, all interviews for this position will be carried out online unless otherwise advised)
• To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter (no longer than 500 words) explaining why you want the role and how you meet the Person Specification to email@example.com, stating ‘Capacity Building Officer’ in the subject line
• Please also include two professional references. References will only be contacted if an offer has been made
• We can only give feedback to candidates who are shortlisted