Date Added: 19 December 2020
: 31 January 2021
Job Title: Project Manager
Working For: Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung London
Salary: £39,600 / FT year salary
The Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung is a German political foundation that operates both nationally and internationally. In keeping with its namesake, it is committed to the thought and action of the socialist activist Rosa Luxemburg.
Our work seeks to support emancipatory political actors, and help forge alternative social models founded on democratic socialist values. We support activities that critically engage with economic politics, EU-Integration, Feminism, Migration, Antifascism and History. We work to promote peace, democracy, social justice and democratic socialism.
The RLS London office has been set up over the past year. The office is working with a range of different partners across the UK and Ireland and will be focusing on developing and supporting projects in the following work streams:
1. Building Economic Democracy in a Post-Industrial Age
2. From a Colonial Past to Contemporary Struggles for a Multicultural & Antiracist Present
3. The Power of Political Education
4. Essential Organizing Models for a Brave New World
YOUR TASKS WILL INCLUDE
* preparing, implementing and evaluating projects and events and managing their funding,
* preparing reports and detailed documentation on the events, along with materials and articles for PR purposes
* supporting partners in the preparation of projects, events and researches including administration and full documentation procedures,
* cooperation and maintaining contacts with institutions, NGOs, Initiatives and other partners,
* working with partners to produce studies on relevant political issues, including administrative tasks and detailed documentation,
* performing general office tasks
* developing projects in house in line with 2 of our areas of focus (1. Building economic democracy in a Post/-Industrial Age, 2. From a Colonial Past to Contemporary Struggles for a Multicultural & Antiracist Present)
MORE DETAILS HERE: https://www.rosalux.de/en/advertisement/id/43544/project-manager?cHash=b0e33b0286e56ffe49db6c7ba699f7f3
RLS is committed to providing equal opportunities for everyone and doing what it can to address the underrepresentation of people from certain backgrounds. As such, we especially welcome applications from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds; people with disabilities; people who identify as LGTBQIA; and people from working-class backgrounds.
Closing Date: 31 January 2021
Job interviews will take place in the week of the 8th of February 2021.
Start date: 1 March 2021
Please send your detailed job application in English, including a motivation letter (1-2 pages), CV, University Diploma or other relevant profession certificates and two references by email (preferably in one file) by 31st of January 2021 under the subject JOB APPLICATION to: email@example.com. Full-time or Part-time applications accepted. Please specify in your application if you are applying for a part-time or full-time position.
Receipt of applications will not be acknowledged.