Date Added: 19 December 2020
: 15 January 2021
Job Title: Intern, UK Public Affairs
Working For: UK Finance
Salary: £19,747 per annum
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with an interest in financial services who is looking to break into the world of public affairs. Specific responsibilities include the following:
• Responsible for monitoring parliamentary business and keeping the Public Affairs team up to date with the latest political developments.
• Helping support the work of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Financial Markets and Services for which UK Finance acts as secretariat.
• Monitor, and draft summaries of, relevant parliamentary sessions, including select committees and debates in both the Commons and the Lords.
• Support colleagues across the organisation in their work through providing background information, biographies, online research of documents and papers in relation to UK public officials, policy makers and other relevant stakeholders.
• Support the planning of parliamentary events and engagement activity.
• Review publications, copy writing and editing.
• Undertake administrative tasks as needed.
Closing Date: 15 January 2021
ASAP. We will appoint before the closing date if a suitable applicant is found.
To apply for this role please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org