Date Added: 19 December 2020
: 17 January 2021
Job Title: Research Executive & Senior Account Executive
Working For: Healthcomms Consulting
Healthcomms Consulting is an expert healthcare communications agency with over ten years’ experience delivering impactful communications for our clients. Due to growth of the company, we are looking to recruit a Research Executive and Senior Account Executive.
Job Details: Research Executive
The Research Executive role would ideally suit someone with a keen interest in working in healthcare public affairs. The Research Executive is responsible for supporting client programmes and assisting senior team members in their delivery. HCC is looking for an enthusiastic, organised and personable individual to join their growing team.
Key Tasks will include:
Client & Account Support
- Carry out support tasks as directed by Account Managers/Directors to deliver programmes of work and activities on multiple accounts
- Support team members with administrative duties
- Develop a good understanding of clients and their operating environments
Monitoring, Research, and Stakeholder Management
- Compile concise and accurate, daily and weekly, political and media monitoring reports
- Research, and analyse data from various sources, e.g. freedom of information data, peer reviewed publications, to support Public Affairs deliverables, e.g. report writing
- Develop briefing materials on areas of health policy and wider political developments
Job Details: Senior Account Executive
The role is designed for someone with some experience of working in public affairs or policy, with a keen interest in healthcare. Agency experience is desirable. In this role you will provide support for account managers and account directors in delivering successfully for clients.
Client & Account Support
• Provide proactive support and response to clients and the wider HCC team and take on responsibility for delivering on accounts
• Liaise with clients on a day to day basis
• Develop a good understanding of clients, their operating environments and the impact of the political environment
Monitoring and Research
• Overseeing and compiling concise and accurate political monitoring reports, demonstrating good knowledge of the individual monitoring brief
• Providing research for Public Affairs programmes and project proposals, and put together accurate briefings as required
Closing Date: 17 January 2021
Applications will be reviewed as they come.
Please email CV and cover letter at email@example.com