Date Added: 21 December 2020
: 15 January 2021
Job Title: Senior Consultant (Senior Account Manager)
Working For: Hanover
Hanover is looking for a driven Senior Consultant (Senior Account Manager equivalent) with a passion for business and Westminster politics to join our fast-growing London team.
This role offers the opportunity to manage flagship accounts, develop lasting client relationships and play a central role on new business pitches and marketing.
You will have the opportunity to support our client work across a wide range of business sectors, particularly Financial Services and/or Technology.
We are a 30-strong team of political specialists who advise some of the world’s biggest brands on UK politics and regulatory issues. Our consultants are policy experts, who enjoy becoming genuine extensions of their clients’ in-house teams.
Our clients include Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Virgin Money, Uber, Financial Services Compensation Scheme, British Insurance Brokers Association, Cisco.
The successful candidates will have a passion for public affairs and a nuanced understanding of the relationship between business and politics.
We believe very strongly in career development. We offer regular training to all our staff and regular opportunities for promotion. This role will be based in London.
- Drive the delivery of client work on multiple accounts and support your project managers in reviewing progress, monitoring capacity, and allocating tasks
- Develop close client relationships and play an active role in external client meetings
- Provide strategic advice to clients and write bespoke policy submissions and briefings
- Project manage activities focused on new business development, including marketing, and managing pipelines
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell services between Hanover teams and offices
- Expand your policy knowledge and personal network through event attendance and relationship building
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable public affairs experience within a Parliamentary office, consultancy or in-house team is essential
- Very strong team-working, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of UK policy and a passion for politics and current affairs, with a demonstrable understanding of their impact on business objectives
- Appetite to build and expand your network of either/or business, policy or political contacts
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Closing Date: 15 January 2021
Interviews to commence in Jan 2021.
Start date dependent on candidate availability.
Please submit an application via this link: https://apply.workable.com/hanovercomms/j/02C9FA3306/apply/