Date Added: 24 December 2020
: 31 January 2021
Job Title: Director of Campaigns
Working For: 89up Limited
Salary: Full Time, £70,000.00
Please email for full job specification: firstname.lastname@example.org
As Director of Campaigns, you will be an active and effective member of the senior team, responsible in collaboration with the CEO for setting the strategic direction of our campaigns, while ensuring financial sustainability of our work. An inspiring manager, you will provide sound guidance and assurance to ensure the campaign strategies we design and deliver for our clients achieve global impact and change. You will form excellent partnerships and collaborations with like minded organisations and individuals. An experienced and successful leader, you will embrace the role of a strategic Director in a complex organisation and be motivated by contributing to setting the organisational direction. Confident in building strong relationships at all levels, you will be comfortable advising our clients and decision makers both internally and externally. You will also bring an excellent understanding of some of the following: global political, social, economic, human rights, public affairs and environmental issues. You would also have the ability to identify the implication of global trends relevant to the current and future planned work.
Have minimum 5-7 years experience working for a PR / public affairs agency, nonprofit, media outlet, or political campaign.
- Are an innovative, creative thinker, leader and do-er who is equally comfortable building a strategy, directing staff and rolling up your sleeves to get the work done.
- Understand client needs and be capable of juggling multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Have a proven track record of running effective digital advocacy campaigns.
- Have your finger on the pulse of cutting edge digital tools and strategies
- Not only have experience but enjoy managing a team, providing both leadership and coaching to help your colleagues grow and reach their full potential. Management style includes care and compassion.
- Possess authentic passion for 89up’s mission and work.
- Are willing to listen and learn, making space for ideas and approaches that are different than your own.
- Take ownership of and initiative in everything you do, while understanding how to work across teams.
Closing Date: 31 January 2021
We plan to start interviewing as the New Year starts and hope to appoint a Director of Campaigns to start with us in February or earlier depending on individuals availability.
We are also prepared to wait if the right candidate comes along with an extended notice period with their current company
If you could please apply to Ruth Emblin-James our Head of People and Operations with a covering letter and a copy of your CV