Date Added: 5 January 2021
: 18 January 2021
Job Title: Policy Adviser (Consumer Rights)
Working For: Which?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Policy Adviser to join our Policy team, with a consumer rights focus.
As one of our Policy Advisers, your work will underpin and support the actions that Which? takes to help consumers whether in campaigning, advice or commercial products. We want you to think differently to get to the heart of complex issues, to understand the policy agenda and current issues of the day and to offer evidence based solutions that consumers care about
Our roles are varied, you will be working with a passionate group of policy analysts, economists and researchers who work on questions from the impact of Brexit, to how consumers can be most effectively protected in a modern digital economy.
What you will bring:
- Creativity, enthusiasm, inquisitiveness and the ability to problem solve
- Fascination with the challenges of the day and ideas of how to solve them
- A confident team player who can build effective internal and external relationships and who enjoys working in cross-disciplinary teams
- A passionate and skilled communicator and influencer who can clearly share complex information with a wide range of audiences
- The ability to take ownership of your work and manage your own workload, leading projects end-to-end
- Policy experience and an understanding of economics and the application of research. Ability to be flexible in a continually changing environment and evolving business objectives
Closing Date: 18 January 2021