Cordis Bright is a research, evaluation and consultancy firm specialising in children’s services, adult social care, criminal justice, and the NHS. We work with central government, local authorities, NHS clinical commissioning groups, Integrated Care Systems, NHS Trusts, Offices of Police and Crime Commissioners, police, independent sector organisations, and others to help improve outcomes.
We are looking for a Researcher to join our team. You must have:
- A good first degree (minimum 2:1) from an excellent university.
- Previous experience of undertaking qualitative and quantitative research.
- At least 12 months of relevant work experience, ideally in research or consultancy.
- Competent Word, Excel and, ideally, SPSS skills.
- A demonstrable interest in, and commitment to, the sectors in which we specialise.
We are keen to appoint Researchers who have the skills, experience and drive to progress to consultant.
Cordis Bright is an equal opportunities employer. We particularly welcome applications from those who will help to ensure that our team reflects the diversity of backgrounds, genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities, experiences and viewpoints in our society today. In light of this we operate a 'blind shortlisting' process. To help us, please ensure that you follow the application instructions closely.
To download an application pack, please visit our website.