Date Added: 7 January 2021
: 20 January 2021
Job Title: Caseworker
Working For: Laura Trott MP (Sevenoaks and Swanley)
Salary: In line with IPSA payscales
A full-time caseworker is required for a fixed period of six months in the Westminster office, working as part of a small busy team, with potential for extension of contract. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and a good knowledge of current political affairs.
• drafting policy correspondence on various issues on the Member's behalf
• opening incoming mail
• effective policy casework management
• keeping up-to-date records of constituent contacts
• photocopying, scanning and formatting of documents
• any other duties related to the post and appropriate to the pay band as directed and agreed by the Member and Office Manager.
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 20 January 2021
Flexible - to be agreed. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis and the role may be filled prior to the closing date.
Please send a cover letter and no more than a single page CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require any further information, please call 020 7219 4964