Date Added: 7 January 2021
: 20 January 2021
Job Title: Senior Policy Adviser (Financial Services)
Working For: Which?
Are you passionate about achieving positive change for consumers? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Policy Adviser to join the policy team and specialise in financial services.
As one of our Senior Policy Advisers, your work will underpin and support the actions that Which? takes to help consumers. You will work across an exciting range of issues in financial services to tackle consumer detriment and help develop policy positions to achieve change for the benefit of consumers. From the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on people's finances and their ability to access financial services, to tackling bank transfer scams, the agenda is current and fast paced.
Our Policy team underpins the work we do to influence and shape consumer issues affecting each of us every day. We analyse the issues that are important for consumers today, understand and explain the issues of the future, and design options and solutions to solve them. We share our evidence and thinking widely, across a range of stakeholders, including government and industry.
What you will bring:
- Policy experience and an understanding of financial services and issues.
- Ability to be flexible in a continually changing environment and evolving business objectives
- Creativity, enthusiasm, inquisitiveness and the ability to problem solve
- A confident team player who can build effective internal and external relationships and who enjoys working in cross-disciplinary teams
- A passionate and skilled communicator and influencer who can share complex information with a wide range of audiences
- Project Management experience, leading projects end to end
Closing Date: 20 January 2021