Date Added: 8 January 2021
: 24 January 2021
Job Title: Fellow
Working For: Good Faith Partnership
Location: Home working
Salary: £21,500 - pro-rata 0.8 FTE
A 6-month fellowship for high potential emerging leaders who want to work at the intersections of faith, politics, charity and commerce to solve some of society’s most challenging problems.
We believe the world should be different and that it shouldn’t be so hard to bring about change. We help to create solutions to society’s most difficult problems. We connect businesses, governments, charities, philanthropists, foundations and communities. We help leaders harness their organisation’s energy and expertise. We unite different passions, skills and expertise around a common vision: the power of people working together to bring about lasting change.
The Good Faith team is based mainly in London with colleagues in Bristol and Washington, DC. For more information, see www.goodfaith.org.uk or find us on Twitter at @goodfaith. Specific details for the role can be found here: https://goodfaith.org.uk/careers
Good Faith Fellows will:
- Work across different sectors – faith, politics, charity and commerce – developing new expertise
- Meet and work with a wide range of people – from local communities to senior leaders – building their future networks
- Be involved in pioneering solutions on varied projects, from public affairs and policy to strategy and research
- Be trained in our methodology, developing knowledge and skills
- Be part of a dynamic team where every person is valued and empowered to try out new ideas
We are looking for high potential emerging leaders. The variation and exposure of the role is a perfect opportunity for those transitioning between sectors or those looking for a springboard for their career.
Closing Date: 24 January 2021
The application deadline is 5 pm.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview week commencing the 25th January 2021.
Candidates may also be invited to a second interview week commencing 1st February 2021
Start date as soon as possible.
To apply, please email your CV and a one-page cover letter to email@example.com. The cover letter should include a description of a time when you have solved a problem by bringing together different people. Both should be formatted as PDFs.