We at Redfield & Wilton Strategies are aiming to recruit an outstanding candidate to join our research team as a full-time Research Analyst. We are looking for an exceptional person who is bright, enthusiastic, and shares our interest in seeking to understand and measure public opinion across ever-changing social, commercial, and political environments.
This full-time role will involve working on every stage of the research process across our research projects in multiple countries––particularly in the United Kingdom and across Europe. Topics covered include politics, economics, relations with China, environmental affairs, healthcare, and more.
In addition to a competitive salary, the benefits include the opportunity to join a new and exciting strategic polling venture, to learn how to conduct polling and public opinion research, and to research and write about the key issues of the day across our rapidly changing world.
You will work directly with the Head of Research to:
- Draft briefing notes, press releases, and background information documents
- Research, analyse and collate polling research and trend data
- Produce original research and analysis
Qualities, Skills, and Background
- Strong capabilities in writing and analysis
- Experience in research
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to think on your feet and to work independently
- Interested in interacting and working with people of a diverse range of backgrounds and opinions
- Dedication to producing high quality work and going the extra mile
- Personable, committed, and respectful
- Background in history, politics, or economics preferred
- Background in statistics welcome, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters’ Degree welcome, but not required
We are based in Central London. However, due to the current circumstances, this role will be fully remote. As such, candidates can be based anywhere in the UK or in Europe.
Given the challenges of remote work, qualities such as self-motivation, discipline, the ability to set your own deadlines and manage your day around your own workload are a must.
If you believe you fit the above description for this role, please apply through the link below.
Once applications close, selected applicants will be asked to submit a writing sample. Interviews for successful applicants will begin from approximately 11 February. Successful applicant to start ASAP.