Date Added: 26 January 2021
: 1 February 2021
Job Title: Strategy Lead
Working For: Shape History
Salary: Base salary between £28,000-£38,000 per year, depending on experience.
Length of Contract:
- Planning and conducting stakeholder interviews, both with our partners directly & with any of their beneficiaries or primary stakeholders, writing up detailed notes for analysis to feed into campaign & messaging development.
- Segmenting out audiences, & in doing so, creating personas in collaboration with our partners. This might involve leading on persona mapping workshops, to better understand the behaviours & motivations of their target audiences.
- Undertaking research into areas of policy, advocacy, & campaigns to monitor the political environment, using this to feedback and advise internal team members and our partners. This will also involve writing up research insight reports including conducting SWOT & PEST analysis, competitor analysis, & audience prioritisation
- Developing public affairs a& engagement strategies to further the aims & objectives of our partners in the political sphere.
- Developing media strategies, identifying & developing hooks and opportunities for securing media coverage.
- Supporting with writing & refining proposals for new & existing partners, as well as taking part in pitches & presenting strategic directions for consideration.
- Writing Op-Eds or blogs for both the Shape History hub & for our partners on key issues within their sector.
- Drafting press releases, proof-reading, & if necessary, rewriting media statements.
- Building relationships with both key media contacts & decision makers in the political arena on a UK, European, & global level.
- Passionate & knowledgeable about the workings of government & parliament in the UK.
- Proven track record and experience of developing & implementing effective public affairs strategies & influencing stakeholders.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves during short intensive sprints to ensure success of campaigns.
- Understand how to segment target audiences & create tailored messaging and content.
- You’ll be comfortable with different research approaches such as stakeholder workshops, surveys, focus groups & interviews
See full job description @ shapehistory.com/careers
Closing Date: 1 February 2021
We will be inviting a select few to complete a task and take part in an interview.
Send us your CV and cover letter.
All applications should be sent to email@example.com
Following on from this, we will be inviting a select few to complete a task and take part in an interview.