Date Added: 28 January 2021
: 26 February 2021
Job Title: Account Manager, Health
Working For: WA Communications
Length of Contract:
If you have a passion for healthcare policy, please get in touch.
WA Communications’ growing health practice is looking for an exceptional Account Manger to join the team. Our specialist health practice has had a stellar year, with revenue growth of over 45% and the team doubling in size.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious consultant who wants to take their next career step, working for some of the biggest names in healthcare.
We are an industry leading public affairs and corporate communications consultancy based in Westminster. We are independent in ownership and outlook, which allows us to focus on delivering outstanding integrated campaigns for our clients and creating a dynamic, collaborative team.
As Account Manager you will play a central role in our team – executing campaigns across a range of disease areas and using your health policy knowledge and curiosity to support our clients.
The role will see you quickly gain experience in marketing and business development as we continue to grow.
What we are looking for
We would love to hear from you if you have genuine and demonstrative experience in healthcare policy, communications or research and can show that you:
- Have experience of running health focused campaigns
- Can analyse, summarise and communicate complex policy, regulatory and commercial issues in a simple and compelling way
- Enjoy managing projects and competing deadlines
- Have a very strong eye for detail
- Are a team player who will show initiative and roll their sleeves up to help
- A client-centric attitude that prizes accessibility, responsiveness and quality of service
- Have very strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Are naturally inquisitive and curious have a desire to learn and grow
- An interest in politics
- Ideally have experience of working in consultancy
In return we offer:
- A salary above industry average and involvement in the company’s incentive and reward bonus scheme
- A tailored training package to help you develop specialist skills in consulting and communications.
- A lively, open and collaborative working culture, in which everyone is valued, listened to, and encouraged to generate ideas and opportunities.
- A wide range of employee benefits, including competitive pension scheme, subsidised gym membership, Cycle to Work Scheme, interest free travel loans and more.
Closing Date: 26 February 2021
We may interview strong candidates early, so you are encouraged to apply soon. Start date immediate subject to notice periods.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Your cover letter should not be longer than one page, setting out your interest in healthcare policy / communications and why you believe you are a good choice for it.