Date Added: 28 January 2021
: 27 February 2021
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: BECG
Length of Contract:
What it’s all about
We are looking for a talented individual with a background in public affairs, politics and/or public consultation in Wales and the West of England. Experience of working in Wales or the South West region and good political contacts are desirable, and the ambition to play an active part in a growing team is essential. You will have an understanding of the development and planning sectors and be enthusiastic to work on strategic projects in both areas.
This post supports the Directors and Senior Account Managers within the Remarkable Engagement team. The role's main objective is to ensure the effective delivery of client projects and support to any assigned Senior Account Managers and Directors on time and within budget.
What you’ll need to know
• Have a strong understanding of the various levels of government work and some knowledge of the property and planning sector
• Communicate well with strong writing and inter-personal skills
• Demonstrate drive, commitment and a focus to producing work of the highest standard
• Have attention to detail, excellent workload management and be a good team player
• Have existing understanding of and relationships with local and devolved politicians, media, and prospective clients
What you’ll need to do
You will be responsible for supporting the Senior Account Managers and Senior Account Director in executing creative engagement programmes to help achieve your clients' objectives. Your work will include organising public exhibitions and stakeholder events, political and stakeholder research, producing draft letters, newsletters and exhibition boards and maintaining accurate databases. You will also be expected to draft press releases and demonstrate a good understanding of media relations.
Closing Date: 27 February 2021
Please send CV and cover letter to Kate Mahoney HR Manager; Kate.email@example.com