Date Added: 28 January 2021
: 28 February 2021
Job Title: Associate Director
Working For: BECG
Length of Contract:
What you’ll need to have
• Demonstrable experience working in, and knowledge of, the UK’s energy sectors - gained through previous inhouse or agency roles.
• Experienced communications professional, with a track record of working on integrated communications issues – including public affairs, campaigns, and issues management.
• Experience in creating and delivering communication strategies that secure strong, measurable commercial results for the client taking accountability for selling these results back into key client contacts.
• Experienced in providing senior counsel to clients and foster senior client relationships.
• A solid network / experience of working with key political decision makers and influencers and the energy trade / national media.
• Proven ability to identify and close new business opportunities through – networking, sales and marketing activities, proposal writing, pitch process leadership and price negotiation
• Comfortable and able to represent Cavendish Advocacy on industry panels and conference platforms.
• Able to work with the Marketing Team to formulate and launch pro-active outbound marketing campaigns to generate leads for Cavendish Advocacy and BECG Group.
• Experienced in developing new business leads, and leading new business pitches – from inception to conversion.
• Experienced in team and personnel management
• Experience of working across other sectors, including FMCG and the built environment is desirable.
What you’ll need to do
This is the most senior role within the Group outside an Operations Board position. You are therefore responsible for building the commercial success of Cavendish Advocacy through a number of key responsibilities - See job description on Website
Closing Date: 28 February 2021