Date Added: 29 January 2021
: 28 February 2021
Job Title: International Trade Officer – Trade Policy
Working For: Embassy of Israel to the UK
Length of Contract:
The Israeli Embassy to the UK is looking for a new Officer of International Trade and Business Development for an open position in the center of London. The Officer will be responsible for specific industries and will work with Israeli companies within these industries to support their business development activities in the UK. Ideal candidates must be able to grasp complex ideas quickly while also being assertive, detail oriented, diligent, and gregarious. Candidates must be able to bridge cultural differences and help Israeli companies navigate the British business world.
Primary Responsibilities of the role:
• Assisting Israeli exporters in finding resources and contacts needed to enter or expand into the UK market.
• Identifying potential partnerships between Israeli and British companies.
• Assuming all aspects of business development, including cultivating contacts and following news and/or trends in specific industries.
• Cooperating with other organizations, associations, and government offices to plan and oversee events and trade missions.
• Building a network of professionals to help support international business and trade.
• Addressing administrative tasks within the office setting.
• B.A degree or above
• At least 2 years' experience in international business development or trade policy
• Exceptional English writing and communication skills are a must
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Photoshop, HTML, Web CMS are a plus but not necessary
• The ability to multitask in a fast paced and intense work environment
• Familiarity with the global economic trends and business cultures
• A second language is a plus but not required
• All degrees and work experience will be considered
All potential candidates will be subject to a background check.
Seniority Level - Associate
Employment Type - Full-time
Job Functions - Business Development & Trade Policy
Closing Date: 28 February 2021
Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org