Date Added: 9 February 2021
: 26 February 2021
Job Title: Role 1 - Press Officer/Researcher; Role 2 - Junior Account Manager
Working For: Tussell Limited
Salary: Press Officer/Researcher: £25-32K; Junior Account Manager: £25K + commission
Length of Contract:
Job Role 1 - Press Officer / Researcher:
Great opportunity for a candidate who is outgoing, data literate and good at writing copy to join a thriving digital scale-up. You will have at least two years of experience in journalism, PR, research or policy.
- Goal: To help us consolidate and grow our reputation as the media’s go-to source of insight on public contracts.
- Responsibilities: Responding to media enquiries; building out new media relationships, especially with trade press; contributing copy for our external research and general marketing activities.
- Success measures: To maintain and increase the number of citations of Tussell in the media; to improve the quality of those citations by making our data more central to the story; to nurture new relationships with the trade press which result in regular data-led reporting; and to improve the quality of our marketing copy.
- Outcome: To raise awareness of and trust in Tussell in the market without ever jeopardising our reputation for data quality, reliability and impartiality.
Job Role 2 - Junior Account Manager
Great opportunity for a candidate who is good with people, data literate and interested in current affairs to join a thriving digital scale-up. You may be a recent graduate or have up to two years of experience in the workplace.
- Goal: To help us nurture our growing roster of subscription customers, which is doubling year on year. We want our clients to make consistent use of our product and to have regular, quality engagement with us.
- Responsibilities: Initially you will support our existing Account Management team to onboard new customers and nurture their adoption of our product. The expectation is that you will grow from a support role to be fully client-facing with responsibility for your own group of clients.
- Success measures: Initially your success will be measured by the amount of time you can free up among your Account Management colleagues, so that they can spend less time on internal/administrative tasks and more time being client-facing and relationship-building.
- Outcome: High rates of customer satisfaction that translate into high rates of contract renewal. We would like our clients to think of us as essential to their success in the public sector.
Closing Date: 26 February 2021
Preferred start date: A date in March
Interviews will begin on a rolling basis in Feb, but we will not appoint before the close date
Submit your CV with a covering letter making the case for your suitability for the role to email@example.com with the job role in the email subject. A cover letter is essential and generic ones will be ignored. We’re more interested in understanding why you’re excited about this particular role and what you could bring to the company than in a list of your past accomplishments. Detailed job specs are at: https://www.tussell.com/about