Date Added: 9 February 2021
: 26 February 2021
Job Title: Communications Coordinator
Working For: CSW
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 p.a
Length of Contract:
Contract: Full time, permanent
We are looking for a Communications Coordinator seeking to build and refine their skillset, who will play a key role in providing communications support across our organisational marketing and communications programme.
You will be instrumental in implementing and delivering communications support across the organisation, and will be actively involved in digital communications, drafting engaging copy, creating content for print and digital communications, as well as supporting communications projects more generally.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ relevant marketing communications experience, who is looking for a broad marketing communications role win which they can develop skills across a variety of communications channels. They will have a passion for justice and Christian engagement in human rights.
- Play a key role in supporting CSW’s digital communications to a variety of audiences across multiple channels.
- Assist the Head of Communications on implementing CSW Global communications strategy and associated projects.
- Support the Communications Team, wider department, and organisation with copywriting for a variety of audiences and channels.
- Create digital content, marketing materials and brand templates, and oversee design, print and production of materials and publications as required.
CSW is a human rights organisation specialising in freedom of religion or belief, and as Christians we stand with everyone facing injustice because of their religion or belief.
- At least two years relevant marketing communications experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with an ability to convey messages clearly and persuasively for a wide variety of audiences, altering style and tone as appropriate.
- Experience of using social media scheduling platforms, and updating websites using content management systems.
- Experience of creating printed marketing materials.
This post falls within the definition of an Occupational Requirement as per the Equality Act 2010.
Closing Date: 26 February 2021
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview on Wednesday 3 March 2021. The interviews will take place on-line.
Please visit the followong link to apply https://apply.workable.com/applicantsystem/j/C8A4CA0D54/apply/