Date Added: 9 February 2021
: 15 March 2021
Job Title: Senior Account Manager, Health
Working For: Sovereign Strategy
Length of Contract:
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Lead on client accounts from a UK and EU policy perspective.
• Provide timely and relevant advice, analysis and debriefs to clients with regular policy updates on regulations and political developments in the United Kingdom, Europe and globally with a specific focus on health and development.
• Develop and execute the identified political strategies for clients in collaboration with the team.
• Use the expertise and high-level networks with UK stakeholders to create networks for clients and to advise clients on their engagements and their objectives.
• Develop integrated PR and Communication strategies to guide the execution of the client strategy.
• Manage and oversee the work of junior team members who will assist in client accounts.
• Identify new opportunities for client’s profile-raising and business development strategies to ensure the client benefits from the full range of our networks and experience.
• Organise and advise clients on the creation and planning of campaigns, meetings and conferences.
• Identify Business Development Opportunities for Sovereign Strategy
• Education: Graduate Level in Politics, Public Health, International Relations or a related field
• Experience: +4 years of professional experience in Policy, Public Affairs, Government Relations, Interest Groups or NGOs working in the field of health and development.
• Language Skills: Excellent spoken and written English and a fluency in another EU language is desired.
• Analytical Skills: Ability to deliver advice on clients’ positioning based on policy developments and identify engagement opportunities that contribute to clients short- and long-term objectives.
• Networking Skills: Proficiency in building and maintaining networks that are relevant to Sovereign’s client base.
• Organisational Skills: Organise, Assist or Manage relevant events and meetings for clients.
• Communications Skills: Excellent communication skills with stakeholders at all levels; high standard of written and oral communication skills.
• Social Skills: Ability to work constructively in a team, eagerness to grow and an ability to work on multiple projects and deliver work within tight deadlines. Show ability to manage client relations and track progress and communicate with management.
Closing Date: 15 March 2021
If successful, you will be contacted by our team to schedule an interview. We reserve the right to appoint before the closing date.
To apply, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.