Date Added: 9 February 2021
: 26 February 2021
Job Title: Caseworker
Working For: Claire Coutinho MP (East Surrey)
Salary: In line with IPSA pay scales
Length of Contract:
Claire Coutinho MP is seeking a hardworking, focused, and enthusiastic individual to take on a caseworker role in her team. The role will be for a 6 month period.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Corresponding with constituents and third parties on casework matters
• Ensuring that each case is dealt with promptly, sensitively, confidentially, and accurately in accordance with GDPR and MP requirements
• Dealing with a variety of national policy enquiries and individual casework issues
• Managing a portfolio of casework and updating casework database
• Supporting the development and progression of major constituency campaigns
Skills and Values:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Can do attitude and approach, able to take the initiative
• Organisational skills
• Excellent IT Skills (Microsoft Office and internet research)
• Strong attention to detail and an ability to prioritise a demanding workload under pressure
• Ability to use casework management software desirable but not essential
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 26 February 2021
Interviews will be virtual.
Applicants should send their CV with a cover letter explaining why they are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org