Date Added: 12 February 2021
: 24 February 2021
Job Title: Campaigns Manager (Political/Advocacy/Public Affairs)
Working For: Which?
Length of Contract:
Department: External affairs and Campaigns
Location: London but initially remote working
Job type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Campaigns Manager who is passionate about achieving positive change? Are you a self-starter who excels and delivers within a fast paced varied environment? Then we want to hear from you!
Which? is the UK's consumer champion, here to make life simpler, fairer and safer for everyone. Our research gets to the heart of consumer issues, our advice is impartial, and our rigorous product tests lead to expert recommendations. We're the independent consumer voice that influences politicians and lawmakers, investigates, holds businesses to account and makes change happen. As an organisation we're not for profit and all for making consumers more powerful.
About the role?
As part of an energetic and committed team, you'll develop and deliver advocacy campaign strategies on a number of consumer issues to improve the lives of people across the UK. You will deploy the expertise and resources across Which? to influence lawmakers, policy and business practices in order to make change and champion consumers in a world that is rapidly changing as we leave the EU, adapt our lives to deal with a global pandemic, and as more of our work, shopping and socialising goes online.
You will also:
- Oversee the planning and evaluation of campaigns and help define the overarching campaigns plan for each year
- Build and maintain an influential network of contacts and manage external stakeholders e.g. Government and regulators
- Collaborate with colleagues across Which? Including our Research and Investigations, Publishing, Policy, Press and Communication teams
- Ensure consistency of campaign messaging and activity for Which? across internal and external audiences
- Line manage campaigners within the team
This is an opportunity like no other! Your work can help make a difference to the lives of millions of people by bringing about significant change for consumers.
Closing Date: 24 February 2021
To apply please attach your up to date CV and covering letter outlining why you feel this role would be great for you and what you can offer.