Date Added: 12 February 2021
: 26 February 2021
Job Title: Account Manager or Account Director
Working For: Lansons
Length of Contract:
Lansons is a well-established, successful and ambitious strategic consultancy, specialising in corporate, media and political communications. We help our clients achieve their objectives by communicating more effectively with customers, investors, employees, policy-makers, regulators and the wider public. We are looking for an ambitious account manager or account director keen to work on and grow integrated accounts across both public affairs and corporate communications. Political interest and an excellent understanding of public policy and campaigning are essential.
The role would include:
• Servicing client accounts and building and managing client relationships
• Being involved in the new business and marketing process
• Managing internal teams
• Organising events and party conference activity
• Monitoring political debates and major news and policy announcements
Our ideal candidate will be someone with:
• Two or more years’ experience working in public affairs at a consultancy or public or private (in-house) sector
• A good network in and knowledge of Westminster and political stakeholders
• Experience working with local authorities
• Broader base of sector experience and working on integrated accounts across media, stakeholder, digital and change activity
• Strong people management skills
• Excellent writer with a well-developed point of view and ability to adapt to different styles
Closing Date: 26 February 2021
Interviews will start asap and we may appoint before the closing date.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com to set out why you think you would add value to Lansons. In your covering letter, please also answer the following question (max 200 words): Which politician has excelled during the pandemic and why?
Please also let us know your salary expectations as well as any other helpful details like notice period.