Date Added: 16 February 2021
: 24 February 2021
Job Title: Constituency Co-Ordinator
Working For: Westminster North Conservative Association
Salary: Equivalent to £26,000 per year, pro rata to 3 days a week (Part-Time)
Length of Contract:
We are looking for someone to become the highly capable central core of our organisation – to step up and take a critical role in our London Mayoral and Assembly campaign, to help us fundraise, to setup events for when we hope to have physical events again, and recruit and manage volunteers.
You will be working alongside our Chairperson, Officer Team, Long-Term Volunteers and Interns.
This is a short-term part-time contract. 3 days a week until the end of May 2021. We do then hope to be in a position to hire a full time staff member. A position for which the person in this short-term role would likely be well positioned to apply.
The ideal candidate will be able to show:
- Social involvement and that they have helped others.
- Political interest and, ideally, a desire for a long-term political career.
- Great organisation skills of both people and projects.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- A history of success in an area they have focused on – this could be academic, a different career path, sport or anything else.
- An innovative mindset. Someone who has the spark of new ideas AND the fortitude to make them happen.
- Very comfortable with technology and happy to learn new software. We expect you to have a good working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. You will be expected to learn Adobe Photoshop and InDesign quickly.
- An ability to engage positively with people from all walks of life.
Relevant work experience is an advantage; however, it is not a requirement and new graduates will be considered.
The predominant place of work is our office: 209 Shirland Road, London. W9 3JP as well as some working from home as per the Covid-19 rules at the time.
Westminster North Conservatives is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
Closing Date: 24 February 2021
Interview dates: From 25th Feb
Start date: Monday 8th May
To apply: Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org