Date Added: 16 February 2021
: 15 March 2021
Job Title: Client Manager/Client Executive
Working For: Cascade Communications
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Length of Contract:
- Two to three years agency and/or project management experience.
- Good understanding of local government and its politics and the property and planning sector.
- Excellent communication abilities, including clear and concise written work and strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised and capable of managing several projects concurrently.
- Ability to work as part of a small team including managing delegation, taking a lead role in delivery of engagement programmes and demonstrating financial management.
- Ability to develop and manage client and stakeholder relationships.
- Interest/Involvement in local party politics.
- Experience of working with the media.
- Experience of using social media as an engagement and campaigning tool.
- Strong organisational skills to coordinate all aspects of stakeholder and community engagement events, including production of all consultation print and web material.
- Enthusiasm and ability to take the initiative.
- Good verbal communications for liaison with local stakeholders and communities.
- Clear and concise writing style and ability to quickly produce written work to a very high standard.
- Ability to multi-task to deliver good quality work to tight deadlines.
- Comfortable working as a member of a small team.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Confident, sociable and willing to share ideas freely.
- Interest in local politics, media, property and planning, combined with a willingness to monitor updates and proactively share insights with colleagues or clients.
- High level of IT literacy and competent in Microsoft Office - experience of using website/blogging platforms is an advantage.
- Interest in politics and/or involvement in party politics, particularly at a grassroots level in London.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, commercially driven agency environment.
- Experience in using media and social media for campaigning and event planning would be an advantage.
Closing Date: 15 March 2021
Interview dates to be confirmed. Suitable candidates may be appointed before the closing date.
Please send your completed application form to Helen Silver at email@example.com. Further details of the roles and an application form can be downloaded at www.cascadecommunications.co.uk/about.html