Date Added: 18 February 2021
: 31 March 2021
Job Title: Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Stakeholder and Community
Working For: Engage. Communicate. Facilitate. (ECF)
Salary: Dependent on experience
Length of Contract: Permanent
Specialising in stakeholder and community engagement within the Built Environment, ECF is looking for a Senior Account Manager or Account Director to join our team. We are currently delivering stakeholder and community engagement campaigns with a mix of private and public sector clients. The person appointed to this role will help us drive our growth in the UK, and also support our push into international markets.
We are looking for an individual, ideally with a couple of years of previous consultancy experience, who is willing and able to develop strong working relationships with clients, run projects independently, as well as facilitate workshops and organise meaningful engagement events on the projects we currently have.
A track record of being able to generate new business and contribute to our business development strategy would be beneficial, although experience in this is not essential.
• Establish and nurture strong working relationship with clients and stakeholders
• Develop a strong understanding of our clients’ strategic objectives
• Help clients achieve their objectives by delivering sound, well-evidenced communications and engagement advice
• Manage and deliver projects in collaboration with colleagues at ECF – ensuring projects run smoothly, on time and to budget
• Facilitate workshops, organise and participate in pop-up events and workshops and develop targeted engagement strategies to support the key objectives of the projects
• Organise and attend networking events and pitch meetings.
Essential skills and knowledge include:
• Project management skills and the ability to work across several projects at the same time
• Ideally, experience of working in a consultancy environment although that does not have to be communications related
• A strong understanding of how stakeholder and community engagement works, including the role that political stakeholders play in determining key investment and planning related decisions
• Excellent writing and good presentation skills
• An ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with colleagues and clients.
For more information on E.C.F, please see our website.
Closing Date: 31 March 2021
We assess applications daily and shortlisted candidates will be contacted asap. Interviews will be held ASAP.
We may appoint before the closing date.
To apply, please submit your CV and a short statement of no more than 300 words stating why you would like to work in stakeholder and community engagement and how the current pandemic may re-shape the way organisations undertake community engagement campaigns.
Please send your applications to email@example.com