Date Added: 18 February 2021
: 18 March 2021
Job Title: Account Manager, Strategic Communications
Working For: WA Communications
Length of Contract: Permanent
WA Communications is looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join its award-winning team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious consultant who wants to work on eye-catching campaigns that make a difference, and who wants be part of a company committed to sustainable growth.
WA is an independently owned public affairs and corporate communications consultancy (normally) based in Westminster. In 2020 we were delighted to be named CIPR Consultancy of the Year and to grow by 10%.
As Account Manager in the Strategic Communications practice you will play a central role in the team – executing campaigns on an exciting range of issues and working with colleagues from across the business to help develop new business opportunities. You’ll play your part delivering strategies through creative tactics that grab attention and maintaining the team’s momentum towards goals. In return, we’ll provide excellent professional development opportunities and fun along the way.
Get in touch if you:
- Love, and have demonstrable experience of running multi-channel campaigns
- Have a deep-seated interest in business and politics and a passion for communications
- Have a first-rate ability to analyse, summarise and communicate complex policy, regulatory and commercial issues in a simple and compelling way
- Enjoy managing projects and competing deadlines
- Have a very strong eye for detail
- Are a team player who will show initiative and roll their sleeves up to help
- Really care about client service and you know what excellent client care looks like
- Have very strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Are naturally inquisitive and curious with a desire to learn and grow
- Have experience of working in consultancy (it doesn’t have to be your current job, but for a post of this kind we need somebody who knows the ropes enough to be able to hit the ground running)
In return we offer:
- A salary above industry average and involvement in the company’s incentive and reward bonus scheme
- A tailored training package to help you develop specialist skills in consulting and communications
- A lively, open and collaborative working culture, in which everyone is valued and encouraged to generate ideas and opportunities.
- Flexibility, with a core hours policy and supported remote working
- A wide range of employee benefits
Closing Date: 18 March 2021
We will start interviewing strong candidates who apply early, so you are encouraged to apply soon. Start date immediate subject to notice periods.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should not be longer than one page, setting out your interest in the role and why you believe you are a good choice for it.
You can find more information about WA Communications on our website: www.wacomms.co.uk